Are you parenting a differently wired child in the Upper Valley? Meet with other parents and caregivers to share resources, support each other, and tap into a wealth of knowledge.
Join a group of parents just like you. We meet monthly in White River Junction to tackle topics such as:
- Creating a positive family culture
- Collaborative problem solving
- Aligning with your partner
- Navigating school challenges, IEPs and more
- Finding the right therapists, doctors, and support services
- Not reinventing the wheel
Attend our next meeting
Thursday, December 5th, 2019 at 7 pm
We'll be meeting at the Shambhala Center in White River (above the Cover store).